Art earned his law degree with honors at Florida State University in 2008. He also earned an MBA and Masters of Entrepreneurship, both with high honors, at the University of South Florida in 2005 and 2008, and a Bachelor of Arts at the University of Florida in 1998.
Art is a fifth-generation Volusia County resident. He is active in the area’s entrepreneurship ecosystem and economic development efforts. He is a co-founder of Innovate Daytona, Elevate Daytona Beach, 1 Million Cups Daytona Beach and is a board member of the Cairns Foundation. Art also speaks and mentors at entrepreneurship events.
Art is a business lawyer with a business background. Before joining the firm, Art engaged in multiple business ventures. After working as a business consultant in Daytona Beach, he launched a medical air transportation company, and later was president of a multi-million dollar construction firm.
Art now assists clients with matters across the business lifecycle, from startup business formation and contracts to acquisitions and succession planning. Having personally led a startup, an acquisition, and a private placement securities offering, he is uniquely positioned locally to advise you on how legal implications impact your business and your bottom line.
Art’s experience in the medical industry informs his work in health care law, where he assists clients with physician contracting, integrated practice models, mergers and acquisitions of healthcare entities and large practice formation.
- Business Transactions
- Buying and Selling Business
- Business Acquisition Due Diligence
- Outsourced In-House Counsel & Small Business Counsel
- Start-Up Business Counsel and Formation
- Corporation and LLC Formation
- Operating Agreements and Partnership Agreements
- Non-Compete Agreements
- Solicitation Agreements
- Confidentiality Agreements
- Employment Agreements
- Trademark and Copyright
- Private Placement Securities Offerings
- Physician contracting
- Integrated healthcare practice models
- Mergers and acquisitions of healthcare entities
- Large medical practice formation
- Healthcare Business Startups
- Business Law
- Business Succession Planning